An advanced, high-performing flash, engineered for fast frame-rate shooting, adapted to a range of light conditions and suitable for demanding events such as weddings and corporate functions. An improved flash-control algorithm helps prevent overheating, so you can use the flash for longer, and the Quick Flash feature allows the Speedlite 600EX II-RT to fire even without reaching full charge, so you never miss that unique moment. The zoom flash head covers a range of 20-200 mm, with a maximum guide number of 60 m at ISO 100 to suit most environments, and there's wireless flash shooting support available for both radio and optical transmission, whilst a multiple flash system lets you control of up to 5 groups of flashes at one time. Used off-camera or in the hot shoe, the Speedlite 600EX II-RT’s versatility allows you to take complete control over your lighting.
- Intuitive controls and an information display make your flash simple and easy to use
- Enjoy powerful performance with guide number 60 m at ISO 100
- Get creative with off-camera lighting from any direction using radio wireless control
- Make the most of reliable performance on and off-camera
- The Speedlite 600EX II-RT is weatherproofed to the same level as the EOS-1D X Mark II, so you can keep shooting even when conditions get tough
- Add the CP-E4N battery pack (not included) for even longer bursts
See all Specifications >